Thursday, April 18, 2013

Manifesto Beta Version.

I believe that we need the government in order to have rules and regulations so that our nation has a direction. What I think is important, is the ability to voice our opinions. Right now it's difficult to make an idea or movement public. If someone wants to change a law, then they have to go through a long process in order to even have a chance to be considered. What's also important, is where our money is going. When we pay taxes, we don't know where our money is directly going. I think it would be beneficial if we were able to direct a portion of our taxes to the places that we want supported. All other specifics are still unclear to me now...

1 comment:

  1. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete